The world loves the pony right now from catwalk to bride, they’re all at it! It looks as good with jeans and a top as it does with a wedding dress. Its versatile and believe it or not easy to do and here’s how…
- Curl your hair however you find easiest
- Spray the roots with some texture spray – this is my fave.
- Separate your hair from the crown to the top of the ears
- Place a normal pony on the back section
- Backcomb around the crown and softly gather the hair back to the original pony moulding the top in to the desired shape
- Secure with a bobbin
- Look in the mirror and shape up the style.
- Use a small piece of the pony to cover the bobbin, secure with a bobby pin
- Spritz with your fave hairspray – this is mine
Show me you’re perfect (or not so perfect 😉 pony!)